Friday, April 12, 2013

2,857 Tabs

I saw this meme on Facebook today, and I couldn't help but think it's incredibly applicable.  Not just in the minds of men vs. women, but a perfect description of the way I've been feeling lately. 

My to-do list is infinitely long at the moment, and for each thing I cross off, I add three more.

The funny thing?  I'm not complaining.  While scatterbrained is a fair descriptor (all 2,857 tabs are equally important, by golly), I have no choice but to soak it all up like a sponge.  Sixty-three days from now, a good chunk of my life is going to change, I'll be closing several of those tabs in favor of new ones and every bit of effort I put in now will ensure I'm ready for it.

So, to my sometimes confusing, complicated, overwhelming, infuriating, satisfying, gratifying life... here's to tab 2,858.

No comments:

Post a Comment